Sunday 7 June 2009

Made in Manchester Treasury - our first!

At last, something for you to look at!

Made in Manchester
by Art Angel


Here's our first group Treasury - I think it would be a nice thing if we could each make one featuring members work every so often....don't know how it would work out with timings and duplicating work and so on, but I suppose the more the merrier!

Don't forget that if you want to contribute here, drop me a line or a comment below and I'll send you an official invite. I've never done that before, so I'm not sure what it involves, but I'm sure I'll work it out eventually!

5 comments:

  1. Going by that Treasury, we seem to be quite fond of pink as a group, don't we??

    Have no clue how you add other authors to a blog, but once you work it out I'm in! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute treasury! :D

    I'm in too. I might not post the most intellectual notes though. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your first Treasury! I found you through Angie of Artangel and what a lovely group you are! All the best, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! We're up and running -lovely treasury

    ReplyDelete
  5. I followed you back from your comment on my blog,, I'm so glad I id,, I'm your newest follower,, beautiful work,

    ReplyDelete